Friday, April 9, 2010

Oh, yes it´s Ladies Night...

Yup, hade the Ladies over for a girls night at my apartment...

This is my work girls, who knows just about everything about me, and my life. Nothing that´s happened the last 5 yrs is beyond them!

Sometimes I think about people who work at places where they don´t know the people closest to them. How strange!

These crazy chics (and of course, the guys at my work too) are, truly, part of my extended family, and I appreciate them all!

However, having just girls over is really something else *lol*
All the fun stuff we discuss, and all the crazy subjects!

I tell ya, there´s nothing as fun as a night with Me Ladies (with a shoutout to Texas Susie!)

"All you single ladies, all you single ladies!"

1 comment:

  1. it's wonderful to have such great friends. i hope to make more friends when i return to part-time work. hope you and miss ellen are well and take care. xxo.

    ReplyDelete