Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So...

Why do I feel the need to write?
And, why do I feel the need to share all my BS with some poor people who, for some strange reason, actually read what I write?
I don´t know... It´s just like a diary, only doing it "public" makes me having to really DO it. Get it? It´s like homework... I never EVER did ANY homework until I really needed to, like the day before an assignment was supposed to be handed in, or, I only studied the day before the test and so on and so forth.
Hence it was all in fresh memory in my lil´ pea-sized brain! It´s because I´m so easily distracted I figure... If I read up on stuff, too long in advance, I´ll just simply forget it all.
So, by going out in cyberspace I´m kind of forced to come up with some shit to write, or I´ll have to close it down, in shame and forever be banned from The Blog Community...
(if you´ve come this far in reading, you really deserve a glass of wine and a massage from whomever you feel like getting a massage from. Tell him/her I told you so, and it´s because you got a migraine from reading all this crap...)

No comments:

Post a Comment