Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dear Diary...

Today could´ve been one of those days when you actually get things done.

You know, you´re highly organized at work, you file all those papers you´ve planned to file for months, you clean up your desk and change that picture of your kid from when he/she was an infant to a more recent pic ... (in my case, change the weddingpic from my SECOND marriage, to one of me, in a bikini, sipping a drink at a beach, getting a foot massage by a gorgeous man)

All in all things that makes you feel like you´ve actually accomplished something.

But, no... I did no such thing. Nothing of the things mentioned above. This might, perhaps, have to do with the fact that I do not work at a desk. I have no papers to file (except from all the shit I have at home, but that´s a whole other story), no pic of my kid, nothing! I work in a store selling sporting goods.

I did get a whole lot of things organized in the storage room though... And for some reason finally hung all the clothes in order of size, from XS to XXL...


I´m a genious!

No comments:

Post a Comment