Thursday, August 20, 2009

I´m just not interesting!

So, I had a broker here last night.
It was a man, age perhaps 45-48 yrs, and really not attractive. Still, he stayed for 2 hrs and shared too much private information.
To me that just gets unprofessional!
So, after he finally left (oh, and I should add he brought his 3yr old daughter!)
me and kiddo had dinner, at 8.15 pm... I realized that the only persons that find me interesting is middle aged men!
It´s just so sad... And the worst part is, it doesn´t take a lot to make them interested either. I wore no makeup, had sloppy clothes on and my hair, well nothing was happening in the hair department.
It´s the opposite of a confident booster, if you know what I mean?
Ah, well... I do have dinner plans with my BFF tonight.
Maybe there will be some cute 50 yr olds to flirt with?

No comments:

Post a Comment